Sunday, September 28, 2014

Mu Online Private Server ,Mu Online New Server 2014

x500 Server open!

Server will be with dynamic rated and dynamic grand reset system.

Reset: 400LVL [5kk zen*res]
Stats after reset burns, you get 100 Stats on each powers
Free stats after reset: 500

Grand Reset: 75 Res
Grand reset reward 10000 stats and 5000 Credits.
1Gr 10k stats 2Gr 20k stats 3Gr 30k... Credits stay 5000
Unlimited grand resets.

We have rebalanced all classes what will give exciting, fear PVP and PVE.
Fixed even like Imperial guardian, Douple ganger, Last man standing and added Arka War event. Reconfigured all PVE what will give you fresh feelings, playing on x500 server, and added new rewards for bosses, and other hunt maps, example: like icarus where you have chance of looting wings.

Players market: Enabled
Item market: Enabled (no same sockets)
Characters market: In development 1-2 weeks.
More info in forum!

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. mu online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. mu online

    ReplyDelete